[RP TownTalk] Memorial Day

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:50:07 UTC 2009

 Hi Sue and all,
There will be a Memorial Day Service at the Veterans' Memorial on Lafayette
at 11 AM. Please come out and help us celebrate those how have served our
country through military service.

Memorial Day Service

        Welcome & Opening ……  Mayor  Vernon S. Archer

        Remarks

        Pledge of Allegiance  ……   Mayor Vernon S. Archer

        Invocation   …………...       Reverend  Ben Slye

        Laying of Wreath ……….   SFC C.A.  Moffet, Retired

        Benediction …………..       Reverend Ben Slye

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland