[RP TownTalk] Memorial Day

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue May 19 22:38:20 UTC 2009

So, will the Memorial Day Service be on "Memorial Day Observed" as my
calendar calls it?  That would be Monday May 25th.  Or, will it be on  Memorial
Day which is May 30th, Saturday?  This is confusing when holidays  which
were never changed are now changed.  Please confirm.  Thanks.  Audrey

In a message dated 5/19/2009 10:50:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,