[RP TownTalk] Memorial Day observance; one last question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 12:47:33 UTC 2009

Thanks for the clarification on the Memorial Day observance; will it be held "rain or shine?"  I'd heard that there's a possibility of thunderstorms on Monday.

If people get a chance, they should stop by; the ceremony is brief enough that your kids won't get too fidgety and it will help show them the real meaning of Memorial Day, that it's not all about a day off from school and the beach.  Sparing a few minutes to honor those who've served and died for our country is the LEAST we can do.

Have a safe and happy holiday!