[RP TownTalk] Memorial Day Remembrances

johnferg27 at aol.com johnferg27 at aol.com
Thu May 21 02:09:04 UTC 2009

To add to Audrey's list:

Jack Ferguson - Former councilmember and longtime resident
Steve Durovic - Former councilmember
Mrs. Marquis - Longtime resident of Sheridan Street
Mr and Mrs Uber - Longtime residents of Sheridan Street
Rhoda Longsworth - Longtime resident of Riverdale Road
Mrs. Lynch and Sue Lynch - Residents of Taylor Road beginning in the  1920s
Franklin and Alma Bowers - Longtime residents of Taylor Road (he was the
TownPostmaster once).
Mary Moore - Longtime resident and former Town Clerk
Bob Pullman - Longtime resident of Taylor Road
Andy Gravattt - Air Force veteran and longtime resident of Taylor  Road

These are the first names that came to my mind -- the Town has many more
residents, no longer living,  who made a difference as veterans, elected
officials or longtime residents, who deserve our respect and  remembrance.

Thank you, Audrey, for this opportunity.

                            Respectfully,

                            Ann  Ferguson

**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.