[RP TownTalk] cage to catch a groundhog needed

Liz Aukamp eaaukamp at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 14:56:28 UTC 2009

I am also trying to deal with a nuisance groundhog running roughshod through my garden.  What I've been able to find thus far on the Prince Georges County website is this:

"The Animal Management Group (AMG) has a limited supply of humane
			          animal traps for use by citizens. Please call (301) 499-8300
			    for availability and pick up information. A non-refundable fee
			  is required. The trap fees
			          are $60.00 for a dog trap, $25.00 for a cat or raccoon
			    trap and $20.00 for a squirrel trap. Permission to trap wild
			  animals must be obtained first
			          from Maryland Group of Natural Resources at 1-800-628-9944."

Goodluck!
Liz LaGarde
4710 Sheridan St