[RP TownTalk] "Wee" problems

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 11:32:27 UTC 2009

RE the subject of public urination; I live on Ravenswood and Lafayette and in that area it seems to be that people think the columns supporting the East West Highway overpass are just the right place to relieve themselves.  Also at our apartment dumpster, as it's fenced in!  While it IS rather disgusting seeing people engaged in al fresco bathroom activities, I believe I'd think twice before actually confronting someone.  There's so many crazies out there anymore, some people will shoot/stab over the slightest provocation.

And as far as our police/code enforcement; I agree, if you see something that doesn't look right, give them a call and let them take care of it.  That's why I've posted on here before about my apartment building; as my apartment doesn't face the front of the building, I can't see what's going on at night, but evidently things ARE going on, as there's been a problem with lots of beer bottles, etc., in the building yard.  If someone else sees people loitering, sitting in cars, and so on, call the police.

We live in a great town and need to take care of it.  Let's all look out for each other but be careful!