[RP TownTalk] Evening Childcare

Sherita Sargusingh sherita.sargusingh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:23:09 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone!

My name is Sherita Sargusingh and I am a teacher who is currently available
for evening child care every weekday M-F from 7-11pm. The childcare will
take place at 4 steps Creative Learning Daycare at 6001 Taylor Rd.
Riverdale, Md. 20737. The hourly cost is extremely affordable @10.00 hr and
I will have toys, arts and crafts and movies available for the children. The
age range for participation is 1-10 years of age and you must call in
advance to be placed on the roster for the evening. Thank you and please
call or email me at any time for further details.

Thank You!

301-204-3970
sherita.sargusingh at gmail.com