[RP TownTalk] new ATHA banners look gorgeous!

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 19:09:48 UTC 2009

Yes, Dwight, I noticed 1 yesterday and thought it was gorgeous too.   Em

In a message dated 11/27/2009 1:20:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dwightrholmes at gmail.com writes:

I just  saw (noticed?) the new "Historic Riverdale Park" banners on Route 1
near the  new Wachovia, and up further near the Cafritz property. Are there
more to  come? I don't see any in Town Center.  In any case, they're
gorgeous!

processing  only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info