[RP TownTalk] Welcome to Sara Imhulse as our new town administrator

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:53:45 UTC 2009

Dear friends and neighbors,

I would like to now make it official that Sara Imhulse will be our new town
administrator.  We reached a contract agreement last week and she signed on
Friday.  She will begin work on October 26.

I assume most of you have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet so let me
give you a quick introduction.  Sara has most recently worked as the
Assistant to the Town Manager of College Park where she has been for 5
years. Prior to that she worked in progressively more responsible positions
for Milford, in her native state of Ohio.  After earning a bachelors degree
from DePauw University she received a master of public administration.

Sara has extensive experience working on development projects,
coordinating county and state legislative programs and writing and
administering grants. She also has a reputation of insuring that council and
constituency requests are addressed and followed through to completion.

We are looking forward to having a long and productive relationship with
Sara, and please do welcome her when you get the chance in the upcoming
months.

Best wishes,

Vern

--