[RP TownTalk] PG County Public Forum to Identify Citizen Priorities - Thu 10/15 7pm

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:23:33 UTC 2009

Come tell us your priorities and hopes for Prince George’s County

YOU ARE INVITED!

Prince George’s County Public Forum to Identify the Priorities of our
Citizens and our County.

We will listen to you as we collectively create a list of priorities
to collaborate on behalf of our County. Please come and share your
priorities with County Leaders. Your opinion and input matters!