[RP TownTalk] Harvest Festival is still on!

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Fri Oct 16 14:35:31 UTC 2009

Rain is always a mixed blessing with farming, and it seems that
tomorrow is no exception.  While it is calling for light rain
tomorrow, we are still planning on hosting our 3rd Annual Harvest
Festival at the Master Peace Community Farm

Please come and support your community farm.  We'll be serving hot
bean soup and salad, both with produce from the farm.  We'll be having
games for kids, and farm tours for families.  There will be plenty of
tents, sheds, and greenhouses to get out of the rain!

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Oct. 17th, 11am to 2pm

Master Peace Community Farm
62nd Place and Sheridan Street