[RP TownTalk] Change in Central US 1 Corridor Review Schedule

Williams, Chad Chad.Williams at ppd.mncppc.org
Mon Oct 19 21:09:30 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

   Please be aware that the Planning Board review schedule for the
preliminary sector plan has changed.

   We will not be holding the worksession on Thursday, November 5. Nor
will adoption be held on Thursday, November 19.

   I will get back to you later this week, possibly as early as
tomorrow, with finalized dates for both the worksession(s), and the
adoption/vote date for the Planning Board. At this point in time, the
tentative schedule for Council review is unaffected-we are still aiming
at a District Council worksession on or as soon as January 10, 2010 as
possible.

Thank you,

Chad