[RP TownTalk] 4701/4703 Ravenswood Road - the saga continues

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 11:14:16 UTC 2009

I saw "Ravenswood and Lafayette" mentioned in the article on street cleaning (and thanks to Emily and others who help pick up the trash in that area, as well as our public works people; keeping things picked up is a difficult task but every litter, er, little bit helps)

Anyhow - As many of you know, I live in the apartment building at the corner of Ravenswood and Lafayette and once again when I leave for work in the morning I've found liquor and soda bottles, snack food wrappers, etc., outside in the entranceway to the building, as well as the outside entrance lights being turned off.  The owner has been made aware of this; however, as my apartment does not face the front of the building, it's difficult for me to keep tabs on who's doing what at night.  If any of you folks see people hanging out or other suspicious activity, please report it to the police.  We've got some great tenants in that building, believe it or not, but the n'er-do-well's are making things bad for all of us.

Thanks!