[RP TownTalk] New development in Riverdale Park, Maryland Newsline

Emily Kimball ekimball at umd.edu
Thu Sep 10 20:30:18 UTC 2009

Hi, my name is Emily Kimball and I am a reporter with Maryland
Newsline, the online division of the Capital News Service at the
University of Maryland, College Park.
I am working on a story about new development in Riverdale Park,
particularly focusing on the Cafritz Property and the Purple Line.
If you could contact me with your thoughts and feelings about new
development, as well as contact information so I can conduct
interviews, I would be very appreciative.
I can be reached by phone or email during normal business hours
Tues-Fri at (301) 314-2694, or ekimball at umd.edu
Thank you very much for your help.