[RP TownTalk] Lake Artemesia in the morning?

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 21:14:10 UTC 2009

I used to walk my dog there many moons ago
and it was very nice as there are joggers far
enough apart so there are people around.  My
dog has to be lifted into the car now so I do
not go there any more.   Savana and I used
to eat a bag breakfast in the gazebo each
morning.  Emily

In a message dated 9/15/2009 10:28:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,