[RP TownTalk] Master Peace Community Farm September Newsletter

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:51:13 UTC 2009

Here's a link to our September newsletter, where you'll find stories
and pictures about what's been happening at the Master Peace Community
Farm.

http://www.engagedu.umd.edu/documents/0000/0064/Sept2009.pdf

Also, mark your calendar!  The 2009 Harvest Festival is Oct. 17th,
from 11am to 2pm.  We open the farm to everyone, serve free and
healthy food, and have family games, music, and fun.  We'll be giving
farm tours, its a perfect time to come and check out what we've been
up to!

See you then,

The Master Peace Community Farm