[RP TownTalk] Vandalism alert reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 13:52:07 UTC 2009

Thanks for the 'heads up," and I'm glad for you and the others who were affected that you were able to wash the stuff off the cars.   We all need to be more aware of what's going on in our neighborhoods and people coming and going; if anyone sees anything that doesn't look "right," please report it.