[RP TownTalk] Know anyone who does Yard Waste pick-up

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 01:42:48 UTC 2010

Joe Fuggiere has a business removing trees - and he has a mulcher that
makes woodchips. If you want him to just give you the woodchips he
creates from your trees, I'm betting he'd be happy to do that. Here's
his contact information:

Conspicuous Cleaning Co.
3913 Kennedy St., Hyattsville, Md. 20781
301-699-1707
123joeclean at comcast.net

We have a landscaping service that would also probably do this for you
- I don't think they make woodchips, but they carted off a rather
large haul of yard waste from our yard last week.

Luis Moreno
cell phone: 301-440-6379

Both these guys are wonderful.

-Sarah