[RP TownTalk] Posting Suggestion

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 21:45:51 UTC 2010

Unless I am missing something here, I see
2 reasons immigrants come here - to work
here to see if they can make enough to bring
the extended family here which I assume they
will become citizens at some point.  Then
there are the fathers or mothers alone that
come here to work & send money back home.
When they  save up enough to make life
better back home - they return there for
their new life.  These are hired by US
citizens & as long as they are hired, they
will work w/o becoming citizens as they
do not intend on staying here.  The thing
is we do not have the rules in place to
process them fast enough & make them
legal to work here.  I think I heard it is a
3 yr. waiting list. And Americans are
fighting this trying to keep them out.  If we
had our rules & a fast processing method,
then they would be legal. And the only ones
hiding out would be the criminals.

In a message dated 4/26/2010 1:55:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,