[RP TownTalk] We, the TownTalk People

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:06:14 UTC 2010

As the moderator of this list, it is with regret that I take this step. But
I detect that the discussion which began with overcrowded housing in our
town and has evolved into a discussion of the new Arizona law has reached a
point where it is apparently difficult for some people to stick to issues
and refrain from taking it to a personal level.  This is clearly outside the
guidelines of this list, and therefore I am asking that we "close debate" on
this topic, at this time.

Certainly, if someone has a new question or point of interest or a anything
that is a fresh look at things at some point in the future, that's fine. But
for now, let's move on.  If you have any questions, please contact me
off-list. Thank you.

Dwight Holmes
TownTalk moderator