[RP TownTalk] Hair Salon at Town Center

Zach Feris zferis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:06:53 UTC 2010

Alright then, TownTalkers.you've talked me into visiting this salon. Up
until now, I'm sad to say we'd been frequenting a salon way over in
Rockville, simply because of the price, the ease of walk-in scheduling, and
the fact that it's located near my wife's best friend's home. Having moved
into the area fairly recently, I'm sad to say it's all we knew of up till
now. We desperately needed something local. What a delight to hear we've got
a good, new local business to count on!

Best,
Zach