[RP TownTalk] Hair Salon at Town Center

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:53:40 UTC 2010

240-582-0022. Open 10 to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday.
Owner-operator is Andrea Roberts.

By the way, anyone looking for work ought to be interested in this:

Hairdresser, Barber & Manicurist Wanted
Full-time, part-time positions available at newly opened unisex salon
in Riverdale Park’s Town Center. Applicants must be licensed. Pick
your own schedule. Compensation by salary or percentage, all
negotiable. For details about positions at Apollo XII Unisex Salon,
call operator Andrea Roberts, 240-582-0022, or 301-523-6219.