[RP TownTalk] Apollo

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 15:09:59 UTC 2010

I'm glad most of the comments on this place are positive, hopefully it'll bring in some new business.  I'd been going to Hair Cuttery myself and it was getting to where I couldn't rely on my favorite stylists being there on any given day, so I thought I'd try Apollo.  As I said, I've never had any stylist before stand there and comb my hair back and forth to see how it lays naturally, sounds like you were given a good treatment as well!