[RP TownTalk] Field of Dreams Nets - question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:18:42 UTC 2010

RE the goalpost nets at the Field of Dreams; are they very hard to put up or
take down, I mean, can "just anybody" do it?  When I was coming home from work
yesterday afternoon (around 4:30), I saw a boy about 8-10 years old trying to
put the net up; he was by himself, didn't look like he was trying to do anything
bad, just put up the net so he could kick a soccer ball into it.  I told him
nicely that I thought maybe he needed permission to put up the net.  Just
thought I'd mention it in case someone on this board takes the nets down to
prevent any more bird incidents and then finds the net back up the next
day....