[RP TownTalk] Recommended mechanics?

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 14:21:40 UTC 2010

I recommend G&S Auto Dynamics,  Inc., 4607 Madison ST. Riverdale  Park,
301-864-5894.  This is a long time Riverdale business and a member of  the
Riverdale ParkBusiness Association.  I have used them for years and  they are
good on foreign cars as well as american made.  Great  people!
Audrey Bragg

In a message dated 8/12/2010 9:54:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,