[RP TownTalk] Recommended mechanics?

Stan Wilson swilson at rapidpermits.com
Thu Aug 12 15:02:42 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy,

I think Martin Stein, owner of Kenilworth 66 (301-927-0384) is the
best automotive diagnostician I have ever met.  Last week my son in
law, who lives in Frederick,  brought his Toyota to Martin thinking he
needed a new starter and only needed a tuneup.   He also replaced a
water pump and thermostat on my mother in laws Lincoln on Monday.  He
is located at 4901 Kenilworth Avenue at the corner of Kenilworth and
Decatur.  I'm sure there are other good mechanics in the area but my
family considers Martin a local treasure.
Good luck with your repairs.

  Stan Wilson