[RP TownTalk] Dumm's

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 14:23:58 UTC 2010

Does anyone else think its time for Dumm's to change their storefront? They actually do have some things that I need but the beer ads in the windows are a turnoff and bring the neighborhood down. Can we, as a town, ask that they remove the garish posters for Coors and Heineken and maybe reflect the neighborhood store it is which sells sugar, wine, bread, etc.

I've asked them if they could start selling fresh local produce and fresh baked bread but that was a stretch. I'm looking forward to Yes! Organic opening around the corner but it would be great to shop for the things I need closer to home and for that corner to look less like a stereo-typical inner city beer and cigarette rat hole.