[RP TownTalk] Dumm's

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 04:49:36 UTC 2010

Hello Andrew,
Here's a heads up for you. The next meeting of the Riverdale Park Business Association will be held on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at the Riverdale Park Town offices at 5008 Queensbury Road, at 5:30 p.m. If you feel you are getting nowhere talking with the owners, then you may want to give serious consideration to bringing these issues to the RBA of which Pete Spiropolous is a member. Should you chooses to do so, I would suggest a more cooperative and constructive tone than what has been set with previously posted epithets, ones I'm sure the family are aware of.
Sincerely,
David Lingua