[RP TownTalk] voter registration deadline August 24

Alice Ewen alice.c.ewen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:17:10 UTC 2010

Sharing this item of interest - now is the time to get your voter
registration updated to be able to vote in the September 14 primary.

- Alice Ewen

http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/Government/AgencyIndex/Elections/voter-registration-dates.asp

-------------------------

Good morning,

Just wanted to remind you all that the deadline for  voter registration and
party affiliation change is Tuesday August 24, 2010. Our office will open
until 9 pm. Also I have attached the early voting flier in English and
Spanish please display in your newsletters, on your website and or around
your town/ city. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to
contact our office at 301-430-8020.

Best regards,

*Lakeysha M. Salmon*

*General Clerk*

*Administrative Division*

*Prince George's County Board of Elections*

*16201 Trade Zone Avenue Suite 108*

*Upper Marlboro, MD 20774*

*(301) 430-8020 *