[RP TownTalk] Campaign signs on public property

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Aug 23 15:05:21 UTC 2010

'just taking them down' fixes the symptom not the cause.

In the past I have found it effective to call the candidate and politely
tell them where their campaign workers have incorrectly put up signs.

Within a day the signs were gone. There is also the delusion that
campaign workers are given reminders of the rules.

Of course if the candidate or campaign manager didn't get the offending
signs removed, I learned something about the candidate, which is always
good.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org