[RP TownTalk] Fw: Its soccer time in Magruder Park again!

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 00:05:25 UTC 2010

Hello everyone.
I'd like to share this with all on this list-serve and ask that if you know friends and neighbors with young ones to share it with them please. Marc runs a very solid program and I encourage greatly being a part of this. Again, please be sure to share this with friends and neighbors. Thank you.
-David