[RP TownTalk] Festival of lights - with your help...

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 05:07:17 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

We are having a little trouble getting lights up along the tour route, if
your home is on the route, can you please help out by getting your lights up
by Saturday night. It will help show our town for other folks outside the
neighborhood.

*The main streets we will be traveling: *

Riverdale/ Queensbury Road/Tuckerman, Oglethorpe-- areas around the mansion
(Novella never fails and her lights are up.)

Rhode Island Ave/Cleveland Ave to Dupont Circle

Lafayette, Ravenswood, Sheridan Somerset from the tracks to 51st.

Thanks,

Jim coleman
Festival coordinator