[RP TownTalk] Anyone have a large dog crate we could borrow?

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:47:45 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone...

We're dog-sitting right now on a long-term basis for some friends who have
recently moved to the area. The dog is pretty big (90 pounds), and their
current apartment just isn't large enough for him. However, they didn't have
room in their car to bring the dog's crate with them when the moved.

We're going to be out of the house for a chunk of the day on Saturday and
need a crate so the dog doesn't freak out while home alone. We've ordered
one online, but it won't come in until next week.

Does anyone have a crate for a large dog that we could borrow until our
crate arrives by mail?

Many thanks,

-Heather

(46th Avenue)