[RP TownTalk] Yuppie Playground Opening Soon on Rte 1 - Read about it here

Chris Currie crcurrie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:01:05 UTC 2010

Goodness!  Much of regional interest in the new issue of the Hyattsville
Life & Times.

Find out what's opening and when at Arts District Hyattsville's retail
neighborhood.  Stop drooling, yuppies!

Oh, my -- those potshots officials of local towns took at each other before
finally signing on to a stream restoration treaty.  Can't we all just get
along?

Is the house next door an illegal bed-and-breakfast in the Gateway Arts
District?  We take you inside some of the most popular Washington-area B&Bs
you never heard of.

These stories and more in the colorful holiday issue of the Life & Times:

 <http://issuu.com/hyattsvillelifeandtimes/docs/hyattsvillefinal-web__1_>
http://issuu.com/hyattsvillelifeandtimes/docs/hyattsvillefinal-web__1_

(Note: you can get notified by email every month of the new issue of the
Life & Times by clicking on the blue "Subscribe" button that appears above
the newspaper front page - it's fast and free!)

Chris Currie

Hyattsville