[RP TownTalk] Kids Books reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 11:57:31 UTC 2010

Are the libraries still taking book donations?  The Hyattsville and New
Carrollton libraries have little bookstores on site and they sell books to help
benefit the library.  Too, maybe you could call Riverdale Elementary School,
they might have some ideas on where kids books are wanted?    As a lifelong
bookworm, I think it's great that you're sharing the books with others!