[RP TownTalk] Kids Books

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 11:58:30 UTC 2010

Can't believe I forgot about Value Village, as I buy some of MY books there!
Also the Salvation Army store on Kenilworth Avenue takes donations.

I agree, before taking books to any school, it would be best to call
beforehand.  And if they don't need them, perhaps they know of an organization
that does.