[RP TownTalk] burglary in Ward 2

Marianne Thrift marianne.thrift at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:59:29 UTC 2010

Thursday morning I found that my car had been vandalized sitting in my
driveway which is right next to my front porch. Luckily I didn't have
anything of any real value in my glove compartment or console, but the
contents they didn't want were thrown all over the floor and seats. Once
again a rude reminder that I must make SURE my car is locked in my front
yard. FCOL. Police report will virtually do nothing, because what's done, is
done. Merry Christmas