[RP TownTalk] Merry Christmas and happy 2011!

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 14:03:20 UTC 2010

I know a lot of people will probably be away over the weekend, so I want to wish
everybody a very merry Christmas (or, if you don't celebrate the holiday, a
wonderful weekend!), and a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2011.

We've had our differences on this forum over the year, but when it comes down to
it, we're lucky to have a nice town to live in, w/ lots of great people.  Hope
everybody has a wonderful holiday and if it snows, be careful out there!