[RP TownTalk] Has anybody wandered out?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:12:33 UTC 2010

Official update from Nat'l Weather Service:

"ACCUMULATIONS...POTENTIAL FOR 8 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW. THERE IS
  A GOOD LIKELIHOOD OF SNOW IN EXCESS OF 10 INCHES.

* TIMING...MID TO LATE AFTERNOON TUESDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.

* TEMPERATURES...TEMPERATURES NEAR FREEZING AT THE ONSET TUESDAY
  AFTERNOON. TEMPERATURES WILL DROP INTO THE UPPER 20S TUESDAY
  NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY.

* WINDS...LIGHT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS TUESDAY BECOMING NORTH-
  NORTHWESTERLY 15 TO 25 MPH WEDNESDAY."