[RP TownTalk] Snow on decks

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 9 18:57:01 UTC 2010

If you think decks are a problem, roofs are much more serious particularly
if you have a flat roof or a roof with a shallow pitch.  If your roof
collapses then what?

This is the second time this year I've had the roof of my building in the
Town Center shoveled.  After you've experienced a roof collapse you don't
take any chances.

Bruce