[RP TownTalk] More snow! More snow!

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 19:50:17 UTC 2010

It's awesome out here!  If you see me X-C skiing down your  street, come
out and say hello!

I hope everybody has electricity, heat, phones, internet and TV  service.
I think public works is doing a bang up job throughout  blizzpocalypse parts
1 and 2.  I've been up to beltway plaza quite a few  times before Part 2
hit, but there'll be no driving for me today.  Our little town is faring much
better than the subdivisions that depend on  county services, so here's a
big whoop whoop for Public Works!!   I think I heard the fire truck roll out a
couple of times too, so  here's a shoutout to Riverdale Park's Finest,
Bravest, and  Strongest!

Please let us know when the cat comes back.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison and 48th