[RP TownTalk] 47th Ave

McDougall, Sherene (Law) Sherene.McDougall at ngc.com
Fri Feb 12 14:36:47 UTC 2010

I have to agree with Andrew.  I live on 45th place between Sheridan and
E/W highway, after digging out a path yesterday afternoon around 3:30 a
snow plow squeezed its way down our street we tried to tell the driver
to push the snow that was sitting in the parking spots more to the curb
so as to widen the path that we had dug out, the driver was very nervous
said the plow was not operating properly and left, he didn't do
anything, we weren't asking him to move the high mounds as that was too
heavy for his plow just to push aside the soft stuff, he couldn't, so
the street didn't get plowed. Whatever snow was cleared was cleared by
who lived on the street.  This morning as I was leaving for work another
plow came through but he just put some salt down he said this was his
first time pushing snow.  Many of the snow plow operators do not have
any experience with snow and it seems they are intimidated by it.  I
know for sure the driver who came through our street yesterday was, he
admitted he didn't know what he was doing, even though my husband tried
to direct him.  Thank you.

Sherene McDougall