[RP TownTalk] recycling?

Corey Slavitt coreyls at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 03:04:21 UTC 2010

I put out my recycling this morning, thinking it was Wednesday (in the house too long!) but then saw that mine was the only full blue toter on the block, called Public Works, and they confirmed that yes, I'd been holed up too long and lost track of what day it was. :)

They also reported that the county was back on its normal schedule and would be picking up recyclables Wednesday.