[RP TownTalk] Fw: Please Help a Neighbor in Need from Justin Ross

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:11:24 UTC 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Delegate Justin Ross <justinross at justinross.us>
To: m.avery at rocketmail.com
Sent: Mon, February 22, 2010 4:20:05 PM
Subject: Please Help a Neighbor in Need

Forward to Friend | If you are unable to read this, click here

I am sad to tell you that over the weekend our friend and neighbor, Ms. Katrina Moore, lost her home in a fire.  Thankfully she and her children were unharmed, however all of their possessions have been destroyed.

I simply cannot imagine the loss and devastation that the Moore's are experiencing.  If you can, I ask that you please consider helping Ms. Moore and her family get through this difficult time.  Monetary donations, gift cards, and women's and children's clothing are all welcome.

All donations can be sent to:
Cindy Jordan
804 Jackson Ave.
Takoma Park, MD 20912

Thank you in advance for your generosity.  I am so proud to be a part of a community that is so quick to help a neighbor in need!

God Bless,

Justin Ross
(301)-858-3652
Justin.ross at house.state.md.us

This email was sent to m.avery at rocketmail.com by justinross at justinross.us
Friends of Justin Ross | House Office Building | Room 151 6 Bladen St. | MD | 21401