[RP TownTalk] College Park Nursery School & Kindergarten Open House & Fun Fair on 3/6

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 20:35:52 UTC 2010

College Park Nursery School & Kindergarten (CPNSK) will host an Open House
and Fun Fair on Saturday, March 6, from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.  (As a parent
of a child in this school, I am posting this announcement as a courtesy.)

Visit and learn about our co-operative school.  Parents and teachers will be
available to answer your questions and give tours of the classrooms.  The
Fun Fair will include a lunch and bake sale, a silent auction/raffle, and
plenty of activities for the kids.

CPNSK is an accredited parent-run cooperative offering half-day classes for
children from 2 to 4 years old, half-day kindergarten for 5-year-olds, and
extended day after-care until 3 p.m.  Co-oping classes allow parents to
volunteer in the classroom as teachers’ aides up to twice a month.

Our kindergarten offers a small classroom experience with a varied
curriculum that teaches social development, math, science, literacy, the
arts, cooking, and much more.

Contact us with questions at 301-864-5355, or visit the school’s website at
www.cpnsk.com for more information, class schedules, and curriculum.

College Park Nursery School is located near the Maryland Book Exchange and
the University of Maryland at 4512 College Avenue, College Park, MD 20740.  Our
school is in the lower level of St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, but we are
non-denominational and not affiliated with the church.