[RP TownTalk] Good plumber?

Lissa lissa at lissa.net
Wed Feb 24 21:50:59 UTC 2010

I use David Brown who was recommended on the Brookland, DC email list. I’ve used him for the past two years and found his work to be excellent and his prices are very fair. Information is here:

D B Plumbing Doctors, LLC
Master Plumber/Gas Fitter
Bonded & Insured
Phone:(240) 388-0351
Fax:(240) 238-9545
www.dbplumbingdoctors.com

Lissa Scott
Feeding Raw Meaty Bones since 2001
AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator #9661 since 2003
Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League
MAGDRL web:  <http://www.magdrl.org/> http://www.magdrl.org
MAGDRL events:  <http://www.lissa.net/Joya/MAGDRL.htm> http://www.lissa.net/Joya/MAGDRL.htm
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings