[RP TownTalk] Open House at St. Jerome's School

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 01:00:59 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that St. Jerome's school in Hyattsville will be having an Open House on Sunday, January 31st immediately following our 9:30am mass; should begin about 10:30am.  Please come by & check us out!!

“Now we must translate the words of Scripture into deeds.” – St. Jerome

5207 42nd Place Hyattsville, Maryland (301)277-4568 www.stjeromes.org

St. Jerome School
Winter Open Houses
Beginning January 14, 2010, we will host an open house
On The Thursdays of January
andFebruary
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
With a presentation by the principal at 9:00 a.m.. in the School Library
Open House dates: January 14th, 21st, and 29th;
February 4th, 18th, and 25th
(No Open House on February 11th)
Catholic Schools Week Open House
Sunday, January 31, 2010Immediately Following 9:30 a.m. Mass