[RP TownTalk] auto body shops

Zach Feris zferis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:04:27 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if they do body work - perhaps give them a call to confirm -
but for routine maintenance and repairs, I can highly recommend Sabino at G&
S Auto Dynamics (tel. 301-864-5894). They're located at 4607 Madison St. in
Riverdale Park - just down the street from town center too, so you can grab
a burger and use free wi-fi at S&E's - or - if it's Thursday, peruse the
farmer's market, 4/1 - 11/18, Thursdays 3pm - 7pm. All while your car gets
fixed up!

Very best,
Zach