[RP TownTalk] auto body shops

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 15:51:16 UTC 2010

I second and third the opinion on John's Auto Body Shop. Also, G &  S are
great for repairs but they don't do body work.  Both are located on  Madison
in Riverdale Park, just follow lafayette along the railroad  tracks.
I have been using both for years and have never been disappointed.
Also.  They are members of the Riverdale Park Business Association in  good
standing and have been members for years.
Audrey Bragg, President of the Riverdale Park Business Association.
Phone numbers are:
John's  301-864-5500  4609 Madison St.
G & S Auto Dynamics - 301-864-5894  4607 Madison St.

In a message dated 7/1/2010 9:50:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,