[RP TownTalk] Anacostia Trail Update

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 13:28:53 UTC 2010

A camera under the bridge is a great idea.  Even a web cam which plays  in
the  PD.  That would be the best thing.  Doesn't take our  officers off the
street but allows them to see what's going on.  If they  don't have the
funds for this, I suggest we, the townspeople, have a fundraiser  and support
this wonderful idea.
Audrey

In a message dated 7/9/2010 9:10:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,